Industrial Hygiene Programme Support
Administering a productive work environment requires occupational hygiene management. An effective occupational hygiene programme is one which encompasses science and engineering to help prevent ill health in the company by identifying and measuring stressors and hazards which may arise in the workplace. Occupational hygiene also helps identify and control risks that may affect the organisation's surrounding communities and the general environment.
- Developing the programme for organisation-wide legal compliance monitoring as stipulated under the Hazardous Chemical Substances, Hazardous Biological Agents, Asbestos Regulations and Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Regulations
- Developing appropriate policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Liaising with the A.I.A. for legal compliance monitoring to the developed programme
- Assist in the development of the strategy for data management – including setting up an I.H. database for Industrial Hygiene data with analytical & graphing capability
- Linking the results obtained back to the S.H.E. risk assessment and thereby ensuring that the I.H. outcomes correctly steer occupational health interventions.